Friday, November 15, 2013

Updates and Thoughts

So it's been a while! I plan on posting a long blog later so this is just going to be sweet and simple and mostly pictures (because those are the best).

Here are some things I have learned recently:

1) Eating 3/4 of a large pizza at 11pm on a school night isn't a great idea... just trust me on that one!

2) When you think to yourself, "please let there be an empty table for me to eat at so I don't have to talk to people. All I want to do is watch Netflix!" it usually means there won't be an empty table and you're going to have to search for someone who looks nice to sit next too. Usually I go for the people reading a book cause they might not notice me... WRONG! So, I met a nice guy named Josh and here's the real shocker... I actually had fun!!! Weird...

3) I am terrible at pool. Like, I'm getting worse. To prove my point here is a picture:

Yes I was solids... and yes those were the only solids on the table

4) Everything at the grocery store is getting smaller. Which is sad.

5) I have the most amazing best friend ever and her name is Maddie Brown!

6) Have registration open at a specific time means that the server crashes about 20 times before you actually are able to sign up for any classes. Anger...

7) Getting ready for bed is too much work. Like really. Which is the true reason I never get to bed on time. Yes I'm too lazy to go to bed... go figure!

8) I LOVE THE VIOLIN!! You have no idea. Gretel (my violin and partner in crime) is the only one who can really calm me down when I have a bad day

9) I absolutely love lessons and coachings! They make me so happy! I don't know what I will do or look forward too when I'm done with school... scary!! I just love learning!!!

10) I love walking in the snow!!

Pretty huh?!

So yeah, those are just some things that I have learned and have done recently! Here are some picture updates cause I like those!

Logan has pretty sunsets!!!


I told Steve to hold my violin... this is what I came back too.

I love these girls! Yay for friends!! 



P.S. My birthday is the 17th (like in 2 days). I love birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment