Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Birthday!

So I love birthdays... Like a lot! And even google knows when it's my birthday!! Google win!!!

Anyway back to me (cause it's my birthday, I can do that!)

I don't care who's birthday it is, I just love it! It's like your own personal holiday and you can be as vain as you want without question! I love it even more when it's mine! Especially when everyone you know, now goes to different colleges and you never see them and so you use your birthday as an excuse to make them come back! (I had to reserve a few people weeks in advance because they are so popular... does that make me desperate?... Maybe, but they were my friends first!)

So, I planned a party for Saturday. A fondue party. aka best party ever! We had a cheese fondue, meat fondue, chocolate fondue, man it was awesome (thanks mommy!!! You're the best!!).

See where my crazy comes from?!

It was so much fun to see everyone! Even Cara surprised me by coming from Idaho (I'm going to pretend she came just for me... cause that's how I roll.)

Since it was a fondue party there wasn't a cake (because dipping cake in chocolate is SO much better!) But my amazing sister (who drove down from Farmington. LOVE HER!) put a candle in a piece of cake. Way to be creative!




We then proceeded to play Apples to Apples for 2 hours... let's just say we were loopy and EVERYTHING was way funnier than it should have been. I honestly don't remember everything... but I do recall going through every red card.... And usually I can only stand Apples to Apples for about 10 minutes so how I survived 2 hours is beyond me! I think it's because I just liked being surrounded by my friends again (cheesy? cliche? maybe... I don't care! It's true!)

So that was Saturday.

Sunday (my actual birthday) was family time and my mom made my favorite dinner ever... Penne Rustica! AND she made me two chocolate pies (again... Thanks mommy!!!) Needless to say I was so full, I was sick... seriously my stomach has shrunk during my time at college. Every time I go home I am constantly stuffed! Add my birthday and my favorite foods to the mix... yeah... I thought I would need a wheel chair or in the very least, someone to roll me from place to place (ha!).

Anyway! Since I share a birthday with my cousin Karli my mom made me a chocolate pie (my favorite) and made her a pumpkin cheesecake (her favorite) and we blew out the candles together!

 Also, I don't take normal pictures... especially when my brother is in-charge of the camera and takes 20 at a time... haha!

 Just posing with the pie... it's for fun

 Birthday Girls!!
Can I blow out all 4 candles?!
Don't worry folks... I did it!!

I then hastily left so I could make it back to Logan with a whole choloate pie and leftovers for lunch (because my mom really loves me!)

Anyway that was my birthday!!

Happy Birthday ME!!




No comments:

Post a Comment