Monday, November 4, 2013

Engaged!

Don't freak out! I'm no where close to being engaged or even going on a date!

Here's the story.

My roommate (Liz, who we've decided will be the first one married) leaves to go on "a drive" with Cole (from 101). So we, like all good roommates, tease with "return with honer. Don't makeout too long!" Well... she texts us and says to gather in the living room for an exciting announcement... ok Liz! She comes in and says "WE'RE ENGAGED!" 

 ....

We all went back and forth between these faces.... for like 5 minutes

...




We all sat there like... is this real? I don't think it is... wait well maybe... if it is real we are being very rude so we'll say something...

And they freaking played us! They had the whole story planned out with a ring and if anyone were getting a quick engagement it would be Liz. If I ever tried that everyone would laugh in my face because everyone knows I have commitment issues (it's true). 

Anyway, now we are sad that they aren't actually engaged... Their fault!

I also feel like an idiot.

Super gullible too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment