Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MAIL!

I love getting mail. It's pretty much great. Even when it's just junk mail... but this week I got actual exciting mail!

First up is my music! You know how long I've been waiting for this?! 6 weeks!!!!!!!!! Now I can practice with my own music :) but I'm also waiting for some more music... 1/2 made it so far.



Next is my missionary mail! Now first you have to know that my roommates are awesome! Keni comes into the room last night and says, "I have a surprise for you. But, first finish your homework!" So like a good little student I did (most) of my homework and then asked for my surprise. "It's in the ceiling."What the what?! So I went on a little hunt. I totally found it and I might have freaked out a little... it was a letter from Elder Curtis Christensen!! Apparently, they wanted to see my reaction. And I didn't disappoint!


So, yeah. I like mail... and will most likely post when I do get mail. Cause it's not very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment