Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Just Some Adventures

So first of all there are a few people you have to "thank" for this blog.
1. Kailey because she told me to join the "dark side" and create a blog
2. Keni and McKenna. My amazing roommates who also blog. Last night I said "I don't want to go to bed, distract me please!" To which they responded, "Start a blog... it will take time"

They were so right! It took forever! Can you all just take a moment and look at the cute design of this blog so that my hours of getting a bit frustrated instead of sleeping will be worth it. Thanks! Also, picking a blog title is one of the hardest things to do. And those silly name generators are not good. I'm not actually going to name my blog "Doughnut pants" or something with "Fashionista!" So a shout out to my brother for calling us music majors practice room dwellers. The perfect inspiration!

So Keni and I like starting crafty projects at midnight. A bad habit really... but worth it! Over the weekend we decided our room was boring. So, Friday night we spruced it up a bit with pictures!! Keni is so crafty and she gets all the credit but I helped... Here is the empty wall space (now not so empty) above our desks.

Isn't it so cute!! I love it!

This past weekend me and the roomies (minus 2) went to Little Bear Bottoms. For those who don't know it's a corn maze (we didn't go to the haunted part because I am in fact a baby when it comes to all things scary...) BUT, this was the first time I ever made it out the exit of a corn maze. I usually get a little claustrophobic and more than a little impatient and start foraging my own path which usually ends up taking me to the parking lot or out the kiddie corn maze entrance... a story for another day. But this time I went out the exit!! Huzzah! 

Now for pictures!! 



 Me, Liz, Caitlin, and Kelly




 Lost...




It was muddy... 



Success!!


Well, that's it for now. More adventures to come!!

2 comments: